Entertaining is a passion for us. We love being a part of making your big day extra special by making dreams become reality and creating memories that will last a lifetime. I use my ability as the master of ceremonies to encourage your guests to laugh, clap, sing, dance and go a little crazy.
Thanks to our detailed wedding Itinerary, your special day will be personalized to your specifications to ensure peace of mind and a stress-free experience. We go over every detail with you from start to finish.
We go that extra mile to ensure all issues are sorted out before your big day. In addition, we will give you a personal number to contact us with those little changes that always pop up. Or maybe just having a calm voice to talk to when you are stressed.
With M & T Event Entertainment you will receive:
- Appropriate attire for your wedding with your choice from business casual to ultra formal
- Detailed reception pre-planning and coordination with your team
- Access to us and our experience plus our online planning guides and tools to help with the planning of your event.
- Tasteful song lists and special requests are welcomed
- Attention to sound levels and acoustics (never too loud or overbearing)
- Respectful interaction with you and your guests
- Simple elegance and refinement from polished and experienced MCs and DJs
We are always training to provide a better experience for you. Attending weekly training via a network of like-minded people whom we are proud to call friends. We do not know everything, but we are trying to learn as much as we can. We go to DJ Expo and other conventions to attend seminars and to create and reestablish our friendships with many greats in the industry. This allows us to call upon them if we need assistance with something that is new to us.
Licensed and Insured
We are legal, licensed and insured with a 1 million per event liability coverage. The safety of you and your guests are always one of our top priorities. We hope that we never need to use the insurance. It should give you peace of mind in knowing that we carry it for you
We are also proud members of the
ADJA (American Disc Jockey Association)
and the PBA (Photo Booth Association)